What is PlatinumTests.com?
PlatinumTests.com is a site specifically designed for medical service training.
If you are an instructor, PlatinumTests.com allows you to create and administer tests to your students online.
If you are a student preparing for your state certification exams, PlatinumTests.com will help you in your preparation.
PlatinumTests.com offers Instructors:
- Ability to set up multiple classes, create quizzes, comprehensive final exams, view class results and utilize computer adaptive testing.
- Ability to create custom tests based on the criteria you select. You can choose the number of questions, Bloom Level, and/or select specific objectives.
- View class results in the Grade Book.
- Analyze detailed results and compare others students in the class or by national averages.
- Also view "Cut Score" averages, "Raw Score" averages, "KR20", "Confidence Scores" and see most requested objectives for discussion.
PlatinumTests.com offers Students:
- Ability to practice for their certification exams with Computer Adaptive Testing.
- View detailed feedback and determine the likelihood of passing certification exams.
- Student Assessments that evaluate your learning style.
- Connections to your instructors and classmates.
What makes PlatinumTests.com different?
PlatinumTests.com is the only program that delivers content that is constructed to help students prepare for their state certifications online. Our test items start with an objective and end with a job related task in mind. Test items are defendable and reference to:
- Provider Level
- CAAHEP/CoAEMSP Friendly
- Bloom Level
- National Registry/Educational Standards/NCLEX